Clean.io is looking for a DevOps expert to help us in our mission of ridding the world of malvertising. We are looking for someone who loves running infrastructure at large scale across multiple clouds to join our team. You will be working on a team of passionate engineers whose mission it is to prevent malicious code from executing in browsers. Your ability to learn quickly, be responsive, create effective and novel technical solutions to hard problems and have strong communication skills to explain difficult concepts in simple terms will be at the heart of your job.
- Adaptability – we are a startup. Things change. Your role will change. Thriving in environments of change is key to success.
- Communication – Clear, timely and precise communication is core to our shared success
- Integrity – We do what we say and say what we do and are open and honest with our colleagues and partners.
- Systemization – While clean.io loves solving problems, we strive to systematize everything we do so decisions we can compound the learning from everything we do. This makes us faster, more consistent, more scalable and more accurate.
- Resilience – Working in security is hard. There will be bad days. We’re on the search for people who bounce back and bring energy to this difficult but rewarding process.
- Teamwork – Nothing gets accomplished individually. We work together to achieve outcomes for our partners. Wa hire people who are team players who are motivated by consistently delivering excellence to our partners and the team.
- Running our global, scaled AWS and GCP infrastructure, including a big data stack, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, and Clickhouse
- Running “company in the cloud” including accounts, 2FA, DNS, etc.
- Designing operational playbooks and policies supporting organizational security posture
- Support our Baltimore office’s IT needs
- Experience with AWS and GCP
- Advanced troubleshooting expertise
- Knowledge and experience with cloud big data stack, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch,
- Deep knowledge of networks and network protocols, load balancing, etc.
- Advanced knowledge security platforms/tools
You share our values
You are passionate about being part of a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen. When you fail you not only learn but help others learn to make the organization better.
You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term, ecosystem wide solutions