clean.io is looking for a superstar to join our team to build out and lead our channel sales partnerships. We are a fast growing cyber security company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. Our SAAS product offering protects enterprises from the impacts of malicious and untrusted code that brings revenue and reputation risk to their businesses. Our initial application of our technology in the digital media vertical has successfully scaled up to protecting many millions of websites and hundreds of billions of interactions each month, and we are now extending this underlying technology to new customer segments. If you’ve developed successful channel strategies and built winning channel partnerships to bring new products to channel partners then this is the role for you!
About The Job:
- Develop and execute a global channel partner strategy to ensure we profitably grow our channel partner revenue
- Build, lead and manage the channel sales organization to exceed quarterly & annual quotas
- Provide leadership to this new distribution channel to reach its full potential and maximize revenue and profit
- Spearhead and scale business across VARs, integrators, and other channel partners
- Develop KPI’s for measurement of channel growth and success
- Build and execute account plans for key channel partners
- Utilize hands on team development and monitoring activities to ensure excellence
- Collaborate with all internal organizations to drive success (Customer Success, Product, Marketing)
- Develop and support learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization, extending to support organizations such as channel partner sales and client success/account management
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with fellow executives, customers and prospects
- Encourage an energetic, fun sales environment that drives collaboration and competition
- MBA or Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of relevant sales experience – exceeding quota, achieving strategic objectives, and coaching others to crush their sales goals are ideal backgrounds.
- Experience selling SaaS with successful outcomes within a high-growth environment is essential
- An established track record of success with new channel sales, sales management, and/or technology sales experience is critical
- Solid experience creating and building differentiated relationships with strategic partners
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing multiple and diverse hats
- Past success in standing up new channels, ideally in markets like eCommerce, enterprise cybersecurity or a related field, is a definite plus
- Proven communication, questioning and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Consultative approach to relationship-building with a drive towards results
- Proven experience executing successful go to market strategies
About Our Values:
Values, yep, we’ve got ‘em. And if you don’t check all of these boxes, this probably isn’t the right place for you. This is what matters here, and are the qualities that we are looking for in our stunning co-workers.
Selflessness : Your ego is checked at the door. You are humble and work well in a team. You would never ask someone to do something that you wouldn’t do yourself. You are passionate about learning and helping others. It’s in your blood.
Courage to innovate: You take smart risks. You like to challenge the status quo, and love the challenge of ‘it can’t be done’. You move quickly and with calculation, without analysis paralysis.
Raw yet refined: You are tenacious and scrappy. You can do a lot with a little. You are driven by great results, not hierarchy or bureaucracy. You always find a way to get it done.
Integrity: You do what you say, and say what you do. You thrive with open, honest communication with colleagues and partners – it makes you (and us) better and stronger. You strive to always do what is right, even if it’s costly or more difficult.
Persistent and adaptable: You are good at prioritizing what matters and deprioritize the things that won’t deliver exponential returns. You thrive in an environment that is constantly changing. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats, and doing things you weren’t hired to do.
Teamwork: You play well with others. There’s no ‘I’ in team. You can be a player and/or a coach, and are comfortable with both. You love celebrating wins both big and small, and strive to learn and get better when we lose.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Company paid medical, dental, vision plan
- Unlimited vacation
- 401k plan