Clean.io is looking for a Senior Product Manager with strong domain expertise in online advertising to lead end-to-end product management efforts for our core anti-malvertising product.
You will be expected to own our overall product offering as well as grow this team over time and direct their output. You will define the product strategy in collaboration with our leadership team, develop the product roadmap, identify product requirements, collaborate with product development on implementation, and then take the product to market, and be responsible for commercial success. Developing innovative, industry-changing products is the heart of our business at Clean, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join the team that sits on the front lines of combating cybercriminals.
We expect you to be a strategic thinker with an eye on the next big thing. You will engage deeply with customers, partners, and account management organization to identify market opportunities and break complex problems down into actionable roadmaps. Serving as the critical bridge between our technology and our business, you will touch nearly every part of the organization – from our Sales and Services teams to Engineering and Marketing. You will be encouraged to experiment, build, fail fast, and think creatively and holistically in order to create game-changing innovations.
About the job:
- Lead the full product lifecycle for our core product, covering concept, specification, design, launch, and enhancement phases
- Conduct market research and engage with customers, prospects and partners to identify market needs and opportunities
- Collaborate commercial and engineering stakeholders to understand product gaps
- Consolidate, rationalize, and prioritize market requirements into product roadmap to define GTM strategy and timeline for product features and enhancements
- Define success metrics
- Design functional specifications and make feature, resource, and timeline tradeoff decisions
- Collaborate closely with the engineering team through all stages of the product development
- Lead and coordinate product rollout efforts with marketing, sales, and other client-facing teams. Collaborate with Product Marketing and Customer Training groups for collateral on overall offering including white papers, case studies, demos, training material, etc.
- Act as the key product evangelist and expert for external users as well as internal teams
About your skills:
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience, 8+ years of total experience building large scale, enterprise level software.
- Experience managing products in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Strong domain expertise in one or more areas of real-time ad exchanges such as DSP, DMP, SSPs, etc. is a strong plus
- Direct experience with UI/UX is a plus
- Detail oriented with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders within our company as well as at customer/partner organizations
- Proven track record of partnering with engineering teams in a highly technical environment. Work with distributed engineering teams is a plus
- Technical background is a plus – BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent hands-on software development experience indicating strong technical background
- MBA and/or experience collaborating with sales, business leaders preferred
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
- You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools