You will be working with a team of passionate engineers to help prevent malicious ads from making it to the user’s devices, while making the web a safer place. Ability to learn quickly, responsiveness, strong communication skills to explain difficult concepts in simple terms and analytical mindset will be at the heart of your job.
- Research, reverse engineer and document malware samples,
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the engineering team,
- Work with internal analysis tooling and contribute to its continuous improvement,
- Act as a scouting squad member, providing the means and methods to withstand the confrontation with malvertising.
Skills and character:
- Extreme attention to details with strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills,
- Strong refactoring skills, meaning understanding the execution flows, side effects, implications and intentions of the code being inspected,
- Fast debugging skills,
- Familiarity with front-end environment: DOM, events, XHR, WebSockets, etc.
- Finally, laziness — to bring up ideas for getting more and more things done automatically.
- You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
- You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
- You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem