Last updated March 8th, 2020
|Categories of Personal Information We Collect||Categories of Third Parties with Which We Share Information for Business Purposes|
|Identifiers (such as name, address, email address)||Vendors, service providers and third party business partners|
|Any categories of Personal Information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80 of the CCPA (such as address, telephone number, financial information)||Vendors, service providers and third party business partners|
|Commercial Information (such as transaction data)||Vendors and service providers, and third party business partners|
|Internet or Other Network or Device Activity (such as browsing history and interaction with the Site)||Vendors, service providers and third party business partners|
|Approximate Location Information (such as location inferred from your IP address, city, country)||Vendors, service providers, and third party business partners|
|Professional or Employment-Related Data (such as the name of your employer)||Vendors, service providers and third party business partners|
|Education Information (such as degrees and certifications)||Vendors, service providers and third party business partners|
- Subprocessors. Our subprocessors have privacy and security practices in place to ensure compliance with the GDPR and have contractual requirements to protect the privacy and security of the personal data that they sub-process. We may use third party service providers (known as sub-processors) to facilitate use and operation of the Site and/or for other activities related to the Interactions and our other business activities. We share some personal data with these sub-processors to help us provide, manage, secure and improve the Site and related to our Interactions. Your Personal Information may be provided to and used by such sub-processors in furtherance thereof. A current list of our third party sub-processors is available here. Our subprocessors have privacy and security practices in place to ensure compliance with the GDPR and have contractual requirements to protect the privacy and security of the personal data that they sub-process.
- Sale of Personal Information. We do not sell your personal information to third parties for monetary value but we may share and provide certain personal information collected via the Clean.io website to our service providers for advertising and marketing purposes related to Clean.io’s business. For instance, we may use your Personal Information to engage in targeted advertising and marketing efforts on LinkedIn, Google and Facebook. This sharing may be considered a “sale” for purposes of the CCPA. Accordingly, California consumers may submit requests for Clean.io not to sell their personal information here: Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
- California Consumer Rights: California law gives California residents the right to make the following requests with regard to certain information we collect about them, at no charge, two times every 12 months:
- Disclosure Right. The right to request disclosure of Clean.io’s data collection and sales practices, including categories of information we have collected, the source of the information, our use of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of Personal Information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold.
- Copy Right. The right to request a copy of the specific Personal Information we collected about you in the past 12 months.
- Deletion Right. The right to request deletion of Personal Information we have collected, subject to certain exemptions (for example, where the information is used by us to detect security incidents, debugging or to comply with a legal obligation, and where the Personal Information is being used on an anonymized and aggregated basis consistent with the requirements of the CCPA).
- Non-discrimination Right. The right not to be discriminated against when exercising any of these rights.
- Exercising Your Rights: You can submit a copy, deletion, correction or right-to-know request online by emailing as at [email protected]. Please include your name and email address with your request. Before we can process any such request, we will need to verify your identity through the email address or telephone number associated with your Interactions, and confirm your request prior to fulfilling any such request and reserve the right to deny a request where we are unable to satisfactorily complete this process. If you authorize someone to make a request on your behalf, we may also deny your request if we are unable to verify that the individual making the request is authorized to act on your behalf. Clean.io does not and will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.